We believe that people come first. We believe in seeking out individuals who are ambitious, motivated and inspired to provide value to their community and everyone they meet.
We place great emphasis on the process of our work development. We believe that the secret to all success lies within the right strategy.
Technology is simply a tool which empowers people to do and create beyond their imagination. We harness these tools and use them to bring ideas and strategies to life.
Affiliations / Certifications / Contracting Vehicles
- TechServe Alliance
- PMICOC (Project Management Institute of Central Ohio Chapter)
- IIBA (International Institute of Business Analysis)
- OCITA (Ohio County/City Information Technology Association)
- NMSDC (National Minority Supplier Development Council)
- State of Ohio MBE
- State of Ohio EDGE
- State of Ohio DBE
- City of Columbus MBE
- STS (Ohio State Term Schedule)
- DBITS (Ohio Deliverables-Based Information Technology Services)
Keith Stevens, PSI’s Chairman and CEO, recognized as The Entrepreneur of the Year by Ernst & Young
PSI is ranked as one of the top Information Technology Consulting Firms in Central Ohio
PSI named to the INC Magazine list of The 100 Fastest Growing Companies doing Business in America's Inner Cities
to Our Community
Community Responsibility is a continuing commitment by PSI to behave ethically and contribute to economic development while improving the quality of life of our workforce and their families as well as of our local community and society at large through the “PSI Gives” Program.Read More