Finding and hiring tech talent is one of the biggest challenges companies face today. However, PSI’s proprietary recruiting process (perfected over the last 26 years) guarantees you find the right talent to meet your hiring objectives and growth goals.
PSI offers four levels of partner engagement to achieve your talent acquisition goals. We create client experiences that win trust and earn business. Trust that leads to confidence in our ability to provide the right talent for your organization with less time and involvement from you.
Advantage – Give us basic position requirements to receive qualified candidate resumes in 48-72 hours.
Premier – Help us refine requirements with an intake call to fill pre-set interview times in 4-5 business days.
Prestige – Grant us exclusive search rights to complete the entire hiring process in 7-14 days.
Elite – Trust us to provide talent without resume reviews or interviews by your team in 5-10 business days.
Top IT talent has more than just technical proficiency. PSI only selects candidates who have both the technical skills you need for the job, and the soft skills you want to blend with your organizational culture. Our exclusive talent selection process includes:
- Position Analysis
- Resume Reviews
- Social Media Audit
- Technical Skills Assessment
- Phone/Skype Screen
- Face-to-Face Interview
- Background Check
- Reference Checks
Whether you’re looking for a short-term contractor, a permanent full-time employee or something in between, PSI offers three flexible staffing solutions to meet your hiring needs.
- Contract Staffing – Typically a position that is not permanent, and has a specific time frame attached to it.
- Contract-to-Hire – Typically a hybrid position that gives clients the right to hire talent provided by PSI once the contract expires.
- Direct Hire Placement – Typically permanent, full time positions where PSI finds talent for our clients to hire directly.
As technology continues to rapidly evolve, so do your technology needs. PSI helps you respond quickly by leveraging several recruiting assets including:
- PSI’s proprietary database
- LinkedIn Recruiter
- Social media engagement
- Networking and local user groups
- Bootcamp training partners