Workforce Management for Businesses
Contingent labor is an essential part of today’s workforce and the success of your business. However, improper workforce management can result in financial penalties, potential litigation and negative publicity. PSI’s comprehensive system to manage and support your contingent workers can help you:
Minimize Risk Exposure – Transfer the responsibility and liability for payroll, taxes, benefits, insurance and employee records to PSI.
Simplify Onboarding & Offboarding – Quickly scale up and down as staffing needs change and leave the time-consuming, complex paperwork to PSI.
Reduce Administrative Effort – Free up resources and eliminate hassles by outsourcing workforce management activities to PSI.
PSI provides Employer of Record services designed to help you manage your workforce of non-traditional employees; including contract workers, freelancers, interns, retirees or alumni and staff for special projects.
- Employment contracts and paperwork
- Benefits package administration (health, dental, vision, life)
- Federal identification forms (I-9, E-Verify, ACA)
- Worker classification (1099 vs W-2)
- Tax deposits and filings
- Timesheet collection/Payroll distribution/Expense reimbursements
- Unemployment insurance/Worker’s compensation
- General liability insurance coverage
At PSI, we recognize that your company’s performance and reputation depends on the quality of your people. But getting it right isn’t easy. Unfortunately, the wrong hire can sink morale, hinder productivity and expose your company to workplace and financial risks.
PSI helps you make the right hiring decisions with comprehensive screening services including:
- National criminal background check
- Drug screening
- Credit check
- Reference check
- Education verification
- Motor vehicle report
Independent contractor compliance laws are complicated—often vague, contradictory and ever changing. Even with the best intentions, it can be challenging for companies who work with contractors to remain compliant. With PSI, you can be confident that your contract workers are compliant with all tax and regulatory agencies.
Workforce Management for Non-Profits
Contract compliance can be challenging. Improper management can result in financial penalties, potential litigation and negative publicity. PSI’s comprehensive system manages critical back office functions including Finance, HR and Administration.
Simplify Program Management with Our Three Phase Process
Phase 1: Preprogram Activity
- Staff orientation and training
- Worksite validation
- Budget assistance
- Onboarding program participants
Phase 2: Program Delivery
- Collect and validate required paperwork
- Youth work permit management
- Direct deposit – Bank vs GCC card
- Program compliance tracking and reporting
Phase 3: Post Program Activity
- Reports for audit use
- Unclaimed funds follow up and reports
- Offboarding program participants
- Program debrief
PSI has been delivering innovative workforce management solutions since 2008.
Here are just a few reasons non-profits trust PSI:
- Incumbent provider of “Employer of Record” services to COWIC/WDBCO since 2010
- Department of Labor “Best Practice” designation for COWIC work experience delivery process
- Over a decade of experience serving diverse populations
- Institutional knowledge in supporting the requirements of work experience initiatives
- Business process improvement advisory services
- Non-profit organizational and/or mission performance impact
PSI provides Employer of Record services designed to help you successfully manage your workforce experience payroll administration including:
- Custom reporting
- Program management tools
- Fully automated timekeeping and payroll
- Payroll taxes and insurance
- Personalized employee homepages
- W-2 available for download
- Submit timecards for approval
- View pay statements and YTD payroll information